Property Management Options, Big and Small!
Our Property Management Division is a large division of our company. We have been serving the Staten Island Community as a Full Service Property Management Company Since 1977.
We deliver the hands on experience property owners can rely on to make their property operate more efficiently and effectively, always concerned with their bottom line.
We create custom management plans for all types of properties and believe in working closely with our clients to identify their individual goals in an effort to bring their investments, security and confidence to the highest level.
Gateway has extensive experience managing rental properties. Our expertise also includes managing rent controlled or stabilized units (including regulatory, guideline and filing issues).
Our Clients Have Included:
- Condominium Associates
- Homeowner Associations
- Office Buildings
- Investment Partnerships
- Commercial Entities & Strip Centers
- Industrial & Manufacturing
Our Responsibilities Include:
- Maximizing the net income of your property.
- Planning and budgeting.
- Advertising and space merchandising.
- Tenant screening.
- Negotiating & preparation of leases.
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of the premises.
- Hiring, training and supervision of personnel.
- Obtaining insurance.
- Supervision of disbursements.
- Screening Vendor/Contractors.
- Construction Project Management.
- Filling of permits/certificates.
- Scheduling inspections.
- Managing safety and environmental issues.
- Collect rents/Maintenance fees.
- Monthly invoices/statements to all tenants/owners.
- Pay all bills and balance accounts.
- File year-end tax returns.
- Prepare payroll, as well as filing payroll taxes with the city and state.
- Prepare monthly reports.
- Prepare and file all city, state and federal forms required under the law including building registration and rent controlled/stabilized apartment registrations.
- Expedited services for building department violations.