Start Your Search for the Perfect Property Now!
Gateway Arms knows that the home you’re looking to buy will probably be the most valuable possession you have.
In fact, many of the people we serve have only the equity in their property to see them in their retirement years. With this in mind, Gateway Arms wishes to thank you for trusting us to help you through the process of buying your home.
Our first objective is to help you figure out what property type would be best for you and your family. In addition, Gateway Arms will be accessible as much as possible to answer any questions you have. We will accompany you to open houses, showings, and any meetings you encounter through this process.
Additionally, Gateway Arms will use advertising strategies to see if there are any homes available that fit what you are looking for. You’ll also find extensive information that will help you feel confident that you are being represented by an agent and company that is second to none.
- An expert guide. You have a wonderful guide to navigate you through some of the challenges purchasing your home. We can be your expert guide, a professional that works closely with your mortgage broker and attorney. Buying a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes, as well as recommend others in the field for service.
- Objective information and opinions. We also can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. We also have objective information about each property. By understanding both your needs and search area, agents can also point out neighborhoods you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought.
- Property marketing power. Property doesn’t sell due to advertising alone. A large share of real estate sales come as the result of an agent’s contacts with previous clients, friends, and family. You can trust strangers in your home with an agent, who will generally prescreen and accompany qualified prospects through your property.
- Negotiation knowledge. When an offer is ready to be made, our agents will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows enough time for you to complete inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
- Up-to-date experience. We are also aware of market changes and guarantee an up-to-date experience. We are aware of all law and regulation changes, and are experienced as agents handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
- Your rock during emotional moments. Not only do we know the current market, but we are also aware of your current needs. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you as you make possibly the biggest purchase you ever make.
- Ethical Treatment. We must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As our client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. The first obligation is to you, the client.